Chaos~Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos~Realms Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Patch 5022

Go down 

Is It Good Or Bad?
good
New Patch 5022 I_vote_lcap0%New Patch 5022 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
bad
New Patch 5022 I_vote_lcap100%New Patch 5022 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
~RipTide~
Admin
Admin
~RipTide~

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-24

New Patch 5022 Empty
PostSubject: New Patch 5022   New Patch 5022 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:55 pm

Patch 5022 is coming! Here is the content: (This will also be posted on the official site tomorrow)

1. Mentor and Apprentice System.
Mentor can claim apprentice contributiong. Apprentice can share mentor’s potency.
2. Merchant account.
All equipment and items of a merchant account will be not protected by the Forbidden Sale system in the game, and TQ Digital is not responsible for any loss related.
You may choose to have a merchant account instantly on your first login, or you can apply for it manually from Merchant Clerk in the Market (178, 187) at any time. It will take 5 days to approve your application.
3. Trade Partner.
Items traded between trade partners will not be marked as suspicious by the system. You can only have 20 trade partners.
When you make a new trade partner, you need confirm it at your next login.
4. Suspicious Items
The system will automatically judge the value of items when you are trading. Once the value of the item does not accord with its exact value, the system will mark the item as the ‘suspicious item’.
5. Item Lock (Details)
Once an item is locked, it can not be traded (except with trade partners), stored, vended or dropped when you have red or black name.
When you get items with 8 potency or above, system will remind you to lock it.
The equipment with highest potency of its type in your inventory cannot be traded, vended or abandoned, except to a trade partner. You have to keep this item till you get a better one.
6. Some valued items in your inventory will be not dropped when you are killed.
7. The highest player level will be 137.
8. An anti-virus program will be released soon. It will scan and delete trojans and viruses automatically to prevent your account from being hacked.
9. The official webpage will pop up when you close the client.
10. Smileys can be shown in character name for Nobility Contribution Rank.
11. The hit points of all monsters in Dis City quest stage one will descend 50%. Solar Saint will appear in 5 minutes later after Ultimate Pluto is killed.
12. Magic, such as Stigma, Magic Shield and Star of Accuracy, can be cast by right click team mate’s avatar.
13. Players with red or black name will be sent to jail after being killed. However, their locked items can not be dropped.
They need to pay for corresponding recognizance to get out from jail. Otherwise, they have to wait till their names are white.
Players who killed those with red or black name will receive the recognizance from Warden Zhang in Twin City (413 385).
15. You can not put items into item box of other player’s house.
16. Talismans (such as Miraculous Gourd and Magic Bottle) can not be discarded.
Back to top Go down

New Patch 5022
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos~Realms :: Announcements-
Jump to: